Vital Oxide is EPA registered hospital disinfectant cleaner, mould killer, and odour eliminator. Vital Oxide’s formula is non-irritating to the skin. Non-corrosive to most treated articles and NSF certified (No rinse required) for food contact surfaces. Made ready to use, Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including E.coli, Salmonella in less than 60 sec.
Removing mould and bacteria can involve strong chemicals that may trigger health problems, like chlorine bleach products that produce trihalomethanes (THM) and haloacetic acids (HAAS) which are linked to cancer. Now there’s an ecologically sound alternative. Vital Oxide is colourless, odourless – so mild you can wash your hands in it, and will not harm hard or soft surfaces, or colorcast fabrics. Use it on shower curtains, under sinks, in basements and crawl spaces – anywhere mould and bacteria are found.